Sahar Fazeli is a first year doctoral student of the faculty of Education at McGill University. She is also vice-president and co-founder of a non-profit organization for children with cancer registered in Canada, named “Espoir Pour Enfants Atteints de cancer”. Sahar’s doctoral research looks at art educational experience (music education, self-storytelling, photovoice) and the reintegration of children with cancer into the formal education system of Iran.
- International conference award for young micromorphologists, China 2008
- National project award for master thesis from Ministry of industries and Materials, Iran 2007
- Short term scholarship for thesis special experiments during master thesis, Spain 2007
- Fazeli S, Abtahi A, Poch RM 2008 “Gypsification processes and porosity changes in soils from Jooyom Region Fars Province (Iran)”13th International Conference on Soil Micromorphology Chengdu, China, 11-16 Septembre 2008.
- Fazeli S, Abtahi A, Poch RM 2008 “The morphology and micromorphological studies of gypsiferous soils of Jooyom region, Fars province, Iran.” International Iranian Conference on Engineering Geology and the Environment, 25-27 Feb 2008, Tehran, Iran
- Fazeli S, Abtahi A, Poch, 2008 “Studying morphology and micromorphology of the soils in Jooyom Region, Larestan, Fars Province in regard to the Problems of Constructing Buildings on these Land” International Meeting on Soil Fertility, Land Management and Agroclimatology, 29 October– 1 November 2008, Aydin, Turkey.
- Abaslo H, Fazeli S, Abtahi A, 2006 “The effect of soil genesis and different land uses on phosphate changes along a toposequence, Mazandaran province, North of Iran”Soil, Environment and permanent developing conference, 1385, Tehran, Iran
- Abaslo H, Fazeli S, Abtahi A, 2007 “Qualitative evaluation of land proportion for important crops in Istahban region, Fars province, Iran”10 th conference in Soil Science, Iran, 1386
- Abaslo H, Fazeli S, Abtahi A, 2007 “Physico-chemical and genesis studies of soils in the margin of the Bakhtegan Lake, along a toposequence, Fars province, Iran”10 th conference in Soil Science, Iran, 1386
- Fazeli S, Abtahi A, Poch, 2009 “Micromorphologic studying and Image analysis of gypsiferous profiles, Jooyom region, Fras province, Iran”11 th conference in Soil Science, Iran, Gorgan, 1388